Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Before starting :)

"My friend…care for your psyche…know thyself, for once we know ourselves, we may learn how to care for ourselves" – Socrates

As Socrates emphasizes, psychology is an area that everyone should know to know themselves better and in this blog, as it is understood by the title, you will find psychological issues related to human being. Every week I will try to share some information about human psychology and also what affects human psychology. This blog will at least include such topics as what is psychology, language learning and psychology, dreams, hypnotism, hallucination, personality, intelligence, color psychology, body language, handwriting analysis, therapies, effects of music on human psychology, effects of precious stones on human psychology… etc. And apart from these topics, I will also plan to post some psychological tests or videos each week as week’s test and video. Furthermore, I will share information about some famous psychologists as month’s psychologist. Your comments are always welcome and I will  be very delighted to see your opinions and comments here. 
 I hope, it will be an eye-catching and enjoyable blog for you :)

Best wishes...

Vildan KANDEMİR

No comments:

Post a Comment